Directions to Hoopoe Haven Guest Lodge
GPS co ordinates
S 25 59 33.1 (-25.992535) E 27 58 2.58 (27.967390)
Tracey 083 314 0987
Alan & Christine 084 607 8758
Coming from OR Tambo International Airport:
- Take the R24 to Johannesburg
- Turn off on the N3 (N1) to Pretoria (about 11km)
- When the N3 becomes the N1 (about 16km), DO NOT take the turning off to Pretoria. Carry on
the N1 south to Roodepoort
- Take the second slip road after that to William Nicol (about 9km) and follow the direction below
Coming from Johannesburg/Durban
- From the N3 (N1 south) Highway towards Roodepoort, take the William Nicol off-ramp
- Turn right at the top off the off-ramp, over the highway, towards fourways mall.
- Take the slip road opposite Monte Casino, left into Witkoppen Road.
- Once in Witkoppen, turn right at the next traffic lights into Cedar Avenue
(this is the road to Lanseria Airport).
- After approximately 5 kms turn left at the traffic lights after Broadacres shopping centre into 3rd Avenue
- At the 4 way stop (mind drainage dips) turn left into Runnymead Road.
- 300m turn right into 2nd Road.
- About 1 km down the road forks to the right, keep right.
- We are the first driveway on the left hand side, plot 206B.
- Press the intercom on plot 206 (top button on left hand gate) for reception and we will come down to see you.
Directions from Pretoria
- From Pretoria or polokwane take the N14 motorway towards Mohale city (Krugersdorp)
- Take the R511 off ramp to Sandton/ Hartebeestepoort
- Turn left and go back under the N14
- About 50 metres after you go under the bridge turn left onto the R511 towards muldersdrift
- About 12 km turn left at the lion park store into 6th road/cedar ave towards Dainfern / fourways
- Go past dainfern and at the 1st traffic lights turn right into 3rd ave (if you see broadacres shopping centre then you have gone too far)
- First left into Runnymead (400 metres)
- First right into 2nd road (200 metres) (stay on tar)
- About 1 km down 2nd road the road forks, take the right fork and we are the first house on the left hand side